1. In accordance with European and national regulations, the Customer who is a natural person, excluding legal entities, has a withdrawal period of fourteen (14) working days from the delivery of the product (s) ordered to return to Fermon Devel said products, without having to justify himself.
If this period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, it will be extended until the next working day.
2. The Customer wishing to retract and return his product (s) must send to Customer Service (cf. article 12), before the end of this period of fourteen (14) days, the postmark being taken as proof, or a registered letter. , or an email.
3. The withdrawal will only be taken into account upon receipt by the Customer of an email confirming the registration of his order return request, and indicating the procedure for returning the Product.
4. The exercise of his right of withdrawal by the Customer will only be accepted by Fermon Devel for complete items (accessories, instructions, etc.), in perfect condition, in their original, unsealed packaging.
Products returned incomplete, damaged, damaged or soiled by the Customer will not be taken back.
5. This right of withdrawal is exercised without penalty with the exception of return costs which will be borne by the Customer.
6. The Customer will be reimbursed for the amount of the order under the conditions referred to in article 9 hereof.
7. Any return request received by Fermon Devel beyond the withdrawal period of fourteen (14) days for any reason whatsoever cannot be accepted.
The following reasons will not be taken into account in particular:
- Impossibility of contacting customer service by telephone (the Customer can send a postal or electronic mail to the coordinates appearing under article 12);
- Customer's absence during the period of 14 days following receipt of the order by a third party;
- Product offered by the Customer after the period of 14 days following receipt of the order.
6.1 Place of delivery
1. The Products are delivered only in mainland France, Corsica and the coastal islands.
2. The Products are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer during the ordering process, and also appearing in the order confirmation e-mail referred to in article 3.2.3. In the event of an error in the wording of the Customer's contact details (in particular name, first name, street number and name, postal code, telephone number or email address, etc.), Fermon Devel cannot be held responsible for the impossibility or late delivery.
6.2 Shipping methods
1. The modes of transport vary according to the place of delivery, and the choices made by the Customer on his Order Form.
The Customer is free to choose his shipping method, except for orders shipped to Corsica mentioned in paragraph 6.1 (Place of Delivery).
In cases where a Customer does not respect the conditions of transport or makes an error when choosing the shipping method for Corsica, Fermon Devel will cancel the order and reimburse the Customer for the amount already paid under the conditions referred to in the article. 9.
2. The transport tariffs always include the insurance of the parcel against loss or damage caused to the Product (s) transported, to the exclusion of immaterial damage, damage resulting from delay and indirect damages (deprivation of use, etc.).
1. Fermon Devel will indicate to the Customer, on the Product presentation page, in the Order Form and in the confirmation e-mail referred to in article 3.2.3, the delivery deadline.
This period starts from the date of the effective collection of the payment.
In the event of a delay of more than seven (7) days compared to this announced delivery deadline, the order will be canceled and refunded to the Customer, under the conditions referred to in article 9, from the acceptance of the proposal. which will be made to him, unless the latter requests to maintain his order.
2. The Products will be shipped within an average time of one to two working days following the sending of the confirmation email referred to in article 3.1.3, to which should be added the delivery times of the carrier, varying on average between one to two working days.
Fermon Devel cannot be held responsible for the consequences due to any delay in delivery of the Products ordered.
3. In the event that the Customer is absent during delivery, and where he does not collect the Product (s) within the time limits set by the carrier, they will be returned to Fermon Devel who will reimburse the price to the Customer. , after deduction of postage, including return, and packaging costs, under the conditions referred to in article 9, except that the Customer wishes his order to be sent to him again, at his expense.