1. In accordance with European and national regulations, the Customer who is a natural person, excluding legal entities, has a withdrawal period of fourteen (14) working days from the delivery of the product (s) ordered to return to Fermon Devel said products, without having to justify himself.
If this period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, it will be extended until the next working day.
2. The Customer wishing to retract and return his product (s) must send to Customer Service (cf. article 12), before the end of this period of fourteen (14) days, the postmark being taken as proof, or a registered letter. , or an email.
3. The withdrawal will only be taken into account upon receipt by the Customer of an email confirming the registration of his order return request, and indicating the procedure for returning the Product.
4. The exercise of his right of withdrawal by the Customer will only be accepted by Fermon Devel for complete items (accessories, instructions, etc.), in perfect condition, in their original, unsealed packaging.
Products returned incomplete, damaged, damaged or soiled by the Customer will not be taken back.
5. This right of withdrawal is exercised without penalty with the exception of return costs which will be borne by the Customer.
6. The Customer will be reimbursed for the amount of the order under the conditions referred to in article 9 hereof.
7. Any return request received by Fermon Devel beyond the withdrawal period of fourteen (14) days for any reason whatsoever cannot be accepted.
The following reasons will not be taken into account in particular:
- Impossibility of contacting customer service by telephone (the Customer can send a postal or electronic mail to the coordinates appearing under article 12);
- Customer's absence during the period of 14 days following receipt of the order by a third party;
- Product offered by the Customer after the period of 14 days following receipt of the order.